SuperScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A REPORT FOR KILLING DRAG KILLERS and PJING

2 posters

Go down

A REPORT FOR KILLING DRAG KILLERS and PJING Empty A REPORT FOR KILLING DRAG KILLERS and PJING

Post  rawr ranger Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:25 pm

i was killing drags and bunny and whole clan attacked me.....and so i was mad and asked bunny to fight 1v1 and when she was low hp i pulled out dds and I FUSE I pjed me so i wasnt able to kill.

rawr ranger

Back to top Go down

A REPORT FOR KILLING DRAG KILLERS and PJING Empty Re: A REPORT FOR KILLING DRAG KILLERS and PJING

Post  Bunny Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Not how story went. U attacked while i was unpotted and i kept saying off so i told i fuse i to do that. Your just mad because after that we fought and i killed you for your void and dfs. thanks :]

Bunny

Back to top Go down

A REPORT FOR KILLING DRAG KILLERS and PJING Empty Re: A REPORT FOR KILLING DRAG KILLERS and PJING

Post  rawr ranger Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Bunny wrote:Not how story went. U attacked while i was unpotted and i kept saying off so i told i fuse i to do that. Your just mad because after that we fought and i killed you for your void and dfs. thanks :]
hm.... thats y u were skulled cuz u atked me want me to name ur hits and mine? u:0 0 0 0
mine: 36-32-20 then pulled out ags then OMG I WAS PJED SO GET A LIFE U NERD!

rawr ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum